Thank you for choosing to play with USFA. The schedule has been posted and you can find it at this website or by downloading the USFA app, free on all mobile devices. The app contains real-time scoring and scheduling as well as weather updates, division standings and an updated bracket immediate after pool play.
Just a few housekeeping items:
1. If you aren't sure how to put your roster in the system, no worries, bring a paper copy (names and dates of birth only), and I'll help you get that in on Saturday.
2. Bring a copy of your insurance if it is not already uploaded in the system.
3. The cost of the tournament is $250 ($175 for 8 and 10U teams), payable by cash, check or credit card.
4. USFA always provides game balls.
5. The picture you are seeing on this page is our tournament shirt. These can be purchased for $20 at the tournament. Sizes are limited. If you want to ensure you have a shirt, text me your name, team name and shirt size. Youth Large through Adult XXL.
6. Gate fee is $7 for everyone over the age of 12.
7. The City of Marianna has mandated a one cooler per team policy. This cooler can be any size.
8. This is a 2 seed into single elimination tournament. You will be seeded based on results of pool play. 3 points awarded for a win and 1 for a tie. The first tiebreaker is head-to-head, second tiebreaker is runs allowed, third is run differential up to 8, 4th is runs scored, fifth is flip a coin.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Hank at 352-255-7168.